Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Today was an interesting day. I woke up extremely sore from working out last night. One of my best friends Lex really worked my biceps and back out. It is kinda hard for me to even type this blog. The worse thing is that Priya wants to go work out today. I might because she wants to. I love being next to her, no matter how much pain I might be in. Awwwww. So I woke up today with the intent to attend my second day of class. I thought about it for a bit, and then for a lil more, and then I made a decision. Today was going to be VIJAY DITCH DAY! So I stayed home and ran two errans.

Today is LISA D PATELs graduation day. I am so proud of her. I remember when so long ago when I was helping her chose her classes and now she is off to UC Berkely. Lisa, if you are reading this, I dont write nearly as well as you do with your secret meanings and stuff, but all I can say is that I love you and I will miss you when you are up north. I wish you the best and to please never forget about me. TT4eva.

Well right now I am waiting outside Priya apartment. She is not back from work. I taped into the neighbors internet and that is how I am able to post this BLOGG. I talked to Darshan and Ramya on the phone today. Darshan did not know where Kinkos was and Ramya and I are going to go work out tomorrow. She claims I have not met her devil mother, and I reclaimed that her mother has not me the angel known as Vijay. Anyways, I went to Kinkos today to make something for my favorite person. Who is that you ask? PRIYA, duhhh! I cant wait till she gets home. I am going to give her the biggest hug, make her some chai, and try to make her smile. Maybe her and I will take a nap. She is tired. I dont like it when Priya is tired. Right now Priya is lost on her way home from work. I tried to help her, but I was not good. PRIYA! Where is my phone with the navigation when you need it the most! Well I should wrap up because Priya will be here any second.

Below are two pictures. The first is an old picture of Priya & I and the second is an old picture of Lisa & I. I love you two both so much. I dont know what I would do without you two.





















ps. I know I am not smiling, but in the next BLOGG, I will. I PROMISE. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger heyvijay said...

FINALLY. i made a blogger to comment thiss so feel special...anyways:

awwwwwwwww "yayyyy" i love you more tigre!!!!! 6.20 dorkface not 6.22 hahahahaa

anyways, THANKS and you better come visit me_ill always be so.cal at hearrtt =]

TT4eva
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/lisaville06/4851134d.jpg

ps. what?!you think im afraid?? hahahaa...fill in the blank

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home